Current Sources of Funding
- EU H2020 SPACE XMM2ATHENA: development of advanced analysis tools and data products to support the ESA/XMM-Newton mission and on the longer run the ESA/Athena X-ray Observatory.
- EU H2020 INFRAIA-2018 AHEAD2020: development of novel X-ray source detection algorithms and raising the awareness of the public on High-Energy Astrophysics.
- EU H2020 MSCA-ITN BiD4BESt: basic research on the formation and evolution of supermassive black-holes at the centres of galaxies.
- Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation, “Forward-Modeling the Variable Energetic Universe”: basic research on the variability of active supermassive black holes.
Selected Past Sources of Funding
- ESA RapidXMM: Development of a fast upper-limit and aperture photometry server for the ESA/XMM-Newton observations. See also the RapidXMM paper and github repository.
- EU H2020 INFRAI-2014 AHEAD: public outreach activities on High-Energy Astrophysics
- ESA PRODEX XMMPZCAT: estimation of photometric redshifts for the serendipitous X-ray source catalog of the XMM Survey Science Center
- ESA PRODEX XMMFITCAT: Construction of the ESA/XMM-Newton EPIC spectral-fit database currently integrated within the serendipitous catalog of the XMM Survey Science Center
- ESA LPUB-SAPS: Linking data and publications in ESA’s Science Archives Publications System
- The Dark side of the accretion history of the universe: basic research on the cosmological evolution of Active Galactic Nuclei
- Multi wavelength surveys for evolution of star-formation (MUSES): study of star-forming galaxies at X-ray wavelengths